Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Path of Equilibrium

On the Saturday and Sunday mornings of the festival friendship meetings were held in three villages, Arcidosso, Castel Del Piano and Santa Fiora. I spoke about storytelling at the first Santa Fiora meeting alongside with journalist Raimondo Bultrini(Italy), Biodynamic farmer,Enrico Brusa (Italy), Novelist, Des Barry (UK), Wildlife director, Niso Cini (Italy) and archeologist, Michele Nusccioti (Italy).


Our venue in Santa Fiora -The Sala De Popolo 


It's a formidable line up


 Our Chair person Fabio Risolo


Des Barry and myself lean in meaningfully ..I think I'm asking - do you know where the bathroom is?


In full flight, demonstrating how to make a book in 5 mins


On the way back  I come across a shop window in Arcidosso showing pics of Rinpoche


Feeding kangaroos in Oz

Picnic at Hanging Rock  1989 the same year I first met Rinpoche


As a young man


A long time ago..

No comments:

Post a Comment